Saturday, March 2, 2013

Frost, Skillet, Frey House Tour, Pine Box, Von Trapp’s



Frost, Skillet, Frey House Tour, Pine Box, Von Trapp’s

Saturday March 2, 2013



This morning we finally were able to try Frost Donuts for breakfast. It’s a Mill Creek destination. 

For lunch Joe and I went to Skillet on Capitol Hill. It was well worth the wait.
I had a bacon jam burger. The food was amazing. I just can’t get enough of their poutine.

We met up with a few of my coworkers to tour Fred Bassetti’s mid-century modern Frey House in the Seattl e Mount Baker neighborhood on Lake Washington. 


Afterwards Robert, Daniel & Sandy joined Joe & I ate Pine Box on Capitol Hill for a few drinks. Next we scouted out Von Trapp’s on Capitol Hill for the next GGLO Happy Hour with indoor bocce ball. The German feeling massive bar started to make me real excited about our plans for my 30th birthday the following weekend. We were going to Leavenworth, a Barvarian Alpine town complete to beer gardens and lots of meat in tube form.

No comments: