- 3+ bedroom
- dog allowed
- garden patio for Chance and kids
- 120 square meters minimum to ensure we still can fit all our stuff
- 1525 euro/month
- close to DAF (bikeable)
- close to city center (walkable preferable)
- older home with character preferable
- 4 bedrooms so we still have room for guests
Kitchen with dual bin sink, built-in dishwasher, 4 burner stove with exhaust fan, oven, and built-in fridge/freezer below the oven
Half Bath with tiny Dutch sink & toilet
Caleb's Bedroom with red & white checkered curtains
- bike ride to DAF 1.5km 5min drive & 5min bike ride!
- drive to Cummins Helmond Automotive Campus 12km 15min drive
- close to center 25min walk to shopping, 30min walk to train station
- Highly sought-after Het Witte Dorp (The White Village) neighborhood
- playground down the street
- 600m to local Albert Heijn which is bigger than our current local grocery shop
- 140 square meters with 4 bedrooms and garage should fit all our stuff
- No full-size refrigerator. No freezer.
- Smaller bathroom.
- No wardrobes. Will need to come up with different methods to hang out clothes.
- Back windows overlook the St. Joris cemetery (sort of creepy to some people).
- Grass in the back yard. Will still need to make a specific "spot" for Chance to go so the yard is still kid-friendly to play in
- Street parking is free so could be harder to find a parking spot near the house all the time.
- Open tread stairs to the 2nd floor. Scary with a timid dog and little ones. Thankfully will normally only need to go up for laundry.
- Brooklyn's peuterspeelzaal (preschool) is 25min walk or 6min bike ride.
- David Lloyd gym where Jackie and the kids are members 15min 7.9km drive or 22min 6.2km bike ride